Waldorf Apartments New Zealand offers Waldorf apartment owners exclusive property management services. Our aim is to make owning an investment property hassle-free and to help our owners achieve the very best return on their investment.
Waldorf Property Management Services include:
- Securing tenants for your investment within a selective tenant process
- Renew tenancy agreements
- Collecting rent & managing rent arrears
- Carry out regular and detailed iPad property inspections and send photo supported inspection reports via email
- Maintain the property to its standard and manage repairs
- Detailed monthly statements via email
- Monthly owner payments
- Detailed Financial End of Year Statements
- Reliable and efficient software, accounting systems and processes
- Pro-active communication with our owners to keep informed of all situation of your property
- All our Waldorf apartments have an on-site property manager and are supported by our central accounts department
Waldorf Property Management options for apartment Owners:
Fixed Rental Guarantee Management Agreement which provides a fixed gross rental return for a period of 24 months.*
The appointment of the Waldorf Property management team as your real estate agent and receive the actual income the apartment achieves less the standard real estate fees.
*Please note that the Fixed Rental Guarantee option is available to a limited number of apartment owners on a strictly first come first served basis. As soon as the pre-determined numbers of apartments are ‘secured’, the Waldorf Group will most likely not be in a position to offer additional fixed rental agreements to apartment owners. It is important that you give this preferential opportunity your full and prompt consideration.
Comparison between the Fixed Rental Guarantee & Real Estate Management options:
We firmly believe that the Fixed Rental Guarantee option will provide apartment owners with a better return as well as a guarantee of income. As an owner you’ll receive monthly returns irrespective of how many weeks of the year your unit is let. Based on the Real Estate Management option, an apartment owner may achieve a short term higher weekly rental but will be exposed to a higher level of vacancy, lack of guaranteed income as well as higher commission costs and be subjected to the vagaries of the market. The main advantages associated with the Waldorf Fixed Rental Guarantee are:
- 100% occupancy – Normal non- guaranteed occupancy estimated at between 46 and 49 weeks per year.
- Quality corporate tenants resulting in no loss of income through the non payment of rental.
- Weekly free inspection and maintenance of your apartment will preserve the apartment in a better condition.
- Discount Owners liability insurance ($12.50 + GST per month).
- No marketing or advertising fee.
- Significant lower maintenance and repairs costs.Interest free loan for painting.
- Waldorf Owner Accommodation Exchange.
Waldorf Real Estate Management compared with external Real Estate Managers
Waldorf on site management achieved higher rental levels and occupancy than any other external real estate agents. The reasons for this achievement are:
- We have onsite management 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- We have an Auckland 24 hours a day leasing and reservation centre supported by 2 additional centres in Australia allowing Tenants to move in after hours!
- We offer to prospective tenants additional onsite services such as prompt and cost effective attention to any maintenance and repair issues, a 24 hours a day ‘locked out’ service and an additional security service for single female tenants.
- We offer on site optional cleaning and bedding service.
- We have extensive on line marketing with a website with focus on leasing.
- We have no leasing fees.
- We have found that tenants are prepared to pay a higher rental amount for these additional services and facilities and most prefer not to deal with offsite managing agents.
Sale of Apartments
The Waldorf Real Estate Division will offer apartment owners, under our management, a full real estate sales service should they wish to sell. The company will consider providing the Fixed Rental Agreement to prospective purchasers in order to assist existing apartment owners wishing to sell their apartments and who utilise our real estate agency service prior to the expiry of their rental guarantee. It is important to note that this option will not be available to apartment owners who appoint an external real estate agent. If you wish to utilise this service, please contact our Onsite Manager. Our commission for sale is $5000+GST per apartment.